Valuing our Employees
At Horncastle Education Trust we are passionate about our people. Take a look at the benefits below and check out our vacancies to become a member of our team.
- Our annual CPLD offer includes a range of internal and external courses, both online and face to face. The programme is needs-led, built based upon feedback and is therefore tailored to the needs of all staff, governors, trustees and members.
- Annual performance Appraisal and Career Conversations to support aspirations.
- We embrace the Wellbeing Charter and all of our schools have a range of activities and support to access.
- We encourage staff to become Advocates for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, empowering staff to champion and promote EDI.
- We commit to providing a positive Employee Journey experience, from recruitment, through induction, development, support, career progression and transition to retirement.
- Access to Teachers and Local Government Pension Schemes.
- Occupational Health support and a sickness absence scheme.
- Corporate discounted membership rates are available with Magna Vitae to support physical activity, health and wellbeing.
- 24/7 access to Medical Assistance via a nurse and GP support.
- Access to Counselling and Physio.
- A wealth of Mindfulness resources.
- A discounted Lease Car scheme.
- Knowledgeable, professional support for those experiencing Menopause symptoms.